Friday 16 September 2011

Off to the shops

I am taking my ocean creatures to The Collective Store today, so I thought I would give you a sneak peak.
I hope they find some nice homes to go to.

Also this sunday the 18th my friend, Lea, is having a stall at the Chandler Markets (Brisbane), where she sells vintage clothing.   I am adding a board of my necklaces to see how they go.  If you are around Chandler on sunday, be sure to drop in and say hi to her.
  The school holidays are now upon me and so, to basket balls and hula hoops and goodbye to paint brushes and clay, just for two weeks though.  I am determined to pick up those brushes again!    

I want to finish my fish painting. It is 3 feet x 4 feet and I still have to finish the bottom right area. 

It is my pride and joy and certainly the best I have painted so far.  This is for my meals room and won't be sold.    Now, to the hula hoops!

2 comments:

  1. Have to drop off some gift cards to The Collective Store later in the week so can't wait to see your sea creatures in the flesh... they look great. Si glad you are planning on getting back to the painting. I loved this canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trace, Hope you like them. I have started a drawing, so getting closer to painting!!
    Von

    ReplyDelete

I really love getting comments but due to a high amount of spam I had to take the anonymous user off of the comments. Sorry to those who can't leave a comment.
Thanks, Von.